Georgia Health Insurance
Finding health insurance that offers the coverage you need at an affordable price can sometimes be hard. But doing the work always proves to be worth it when you have the coverage you need to keep up with your health.
Whether you live in Georgia or anywhere else, you can find affordable health insurance that works with your budget and your lifestyle. From small businesses that help you find the insurance you need to larger providers that work with whatever benefits you qualify for, you can find catastrophic coverage or comprehensive benefits, plus everything in between.
Here are just a few of your options for affordable health insurance in Georgia.
Peach State Health Plan
This local Georgia insurance company offers family plans and PeachCare — or CHIP — for kids, and accepts a variety of benefits and credits.
- Offers family, baby, and maternal planning specialties
- Vision and dental plans available at a low cost
- Offers care for children under PeachCare for Kids
- Accepts Medicaid and Medicare
- Works with the Affordable Care Act to provide affordable insurance
- Offers short-term coverage for those who need coverage quickly
The Healthcare.gov portal offers Affordable Care Act, CHIP, and Medicaid coverage, as well as a variety of plans and coverage options depending on your needs.
- Great for first-time buyers, young people, and those new to choosing plans
- Plans available with dental and vision
- Covers Affordable Care Act, CHIP, Medicaid, and Medicare
- Accessible and easy to use
- Offers short-term plans for those who need fast insurance
- Offers a wide variety of plans, from catastrophic coverage to high-coverage plans, at a low cost
- Accessible both privately and through small businesses, student plans, and other organizations
Georgia Health Insurance Inc.
If you’re looking for a local Georgia insurance company specializing in individual and group insurance for Georgia residents, this could be the right choice for you.
- Offers group insurance and employee benefits for businesses
- Dental and vision supplemental coverage available
- Additional coverage like disability and life insurance available
- Affordable Care Act plans available
- Works with Medicare and Medicaid
United Healthcare is great for Georgia residents in search of full-coverage plans, accident insurance, and short-term plans.
- Vision, dental, and behavioral health coverage
- Offers short-term plans starting at $21.30 per month
- Offers Affordable Care Act health insurance
- Covers accident insurance in Georgia
- Offers TriTerm three-year coverage in Georgia
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
For full-coverage plans that offer dental and vision, as well as basic medical plans and pharmacy coverage, consider Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Accepts Medicare and Medicaid
- Both individual and group plans through employers
- Both catastrophic coverage and full-coverage plan options
- Vision, dental, and additional supplemental coverage available
- COVID-19 vaccinations and flu shot program
Aetna has full-coverage health insurance plans as well as short-term insurance for those who need a private plan quickly.
- Individual plans available for vision and dental
- Has an app designed for user convenience
- Affordable supplemental coverage in Georgia
- Aetna has a COVID-19 resource center available to assist its users
- Offers Medicare insurance
- Offers pharmacy plans and pharmacy coverage
Humana can be a great option for retired Georgia residents using Medicare and Medicaid in search of preventive care and pharmacy coverage.
- Supplemental vision and dental plans in addition to standard health insurance
- Offers pharmacy plans for those interested
- Great for those without employer health insurance after retirement
- Offers preventive care options for Medicaid users, like flu shots
- Offers Medicare plans and Medicaid plans, as well as Affordable Care Act insurance
- Works with you to create the right plan for your lifestyle
Celtic offers high-quality plans through employers and privately.
- Directory of doctors available state by state
- Family plans and individual plans
- Short-term plans available for those who need insurance quickly
- Contact them for personalized quotes and plan options
Affordable Health Insurance in Georgia
No matter what kind of coverage you’re looking for, there are so many options for affordable health insurance for Georgia residents. Whether you’re on the hunt for basic catastrophic coverage or you’d rather make sure you have vision, dental, and the works, you can take a look at your options and see what works best for you and your family.